Apple has released a new pair of headphone Beats Studio3 with pure Adaptive noise canceling . This version is powered by Apple’s W1 chip, which enables you to easily pairing up with other Apple devices with seamless switching between iCloud connected devices. Let’s take a look at the main features :
- Beats Studio3 is driven by Apple W1 chip.
- Easy pairing with Apple devices. Switching between Apple device is also supported. You need macOS Sierra, iOS 10, watchOS 3 or later version.
- Class 1 Bluetooth connectivity can seamlessly sync to the device.
Noise cancellation Technology :
- Pure adaptive noise canceling or Pure ANC can actively block all external noise.
- Real time audio calibration
- With ANC on, it can provide 22 hours of battery life.
- Fast - Fuel technology: charge for 10 minutes and it can provide 3 hours of playback time
- If you use it by turning ANC off , it can provide 40 hours of battery life.
- Charging can be done via micro USB cable.
Full Control :
- On - ear controls
- Control volume, skip songs, take a call and activate Siri if you are connected to an Apple device.
- RemoteTalk cable for wired playback
- Others :
- Weight is 9.17 oz. or 260g
- One year warranty
- The package includes one carrying case, 3.5 mm RemoteTalk cable, Universal USB charging cable ( USB a to USB Micro-B) , Quick Start guide and one warranty card.