**KuGi iPad Pro 10.5 keyboard case review: Keyboard for Apple 10.5 in tablet **
Bluetooth keyboards are useful to use your iPad like a laptop. Touch screen keyboard is not always great to use. Sometimes using hardware keyboard feels much better. In this post, we are going to show you one new Bluetooth keyboard designed for iPad 10.5 inch 2017 version. Not only a keyboard, we can even use it as full protector case for iPad. Let’s take a look at the features :
- The kugi keyboard case is a Bluetooth keyboard compatible with new 10.5 inch iPad Pro. This case is only 1.5 mm thin and 400 g in weight. So, it is convenient to carry and protects the screen of the iPad at the same time.
- This keyboard connects via Bluetooth and one rechargeable lithium battery (included ) is used for power. One time charge lasts for 90 hours. The keyboard automatically moves to sleep after five minutes of inactivity to save the power.
- You can easily setup it with iPad pro. Just turn the Bluetooth key on and it will be shown on your iPad Bluetooth devices list. Click on it, you will be prompted to enter a code on the iPad: enter and that’s it.
- It also has one pencil holder for the stylus. It is removable. Actually, this holder is magnetic, so you can remove and attach it anywhere you like.
- The iPad can be used as a traditional laptop with its magnetic stand holder. It also has all the special function keys like sleep, lock, slideshow, home, volume etc. With the package, you will get one Bluetooth keyboard case, micro USB charging cable and one user manual.