Updated on : 30-5-18 (TBG) : Apple has rolled out one new build for watchOS: 4.3.1. This includes a really cool feature for Apple watch: “Pride watch”. As mentioned, this watch face is inspired by the rainbow flag and it shows a cool set of coloured strings on the watch face. If you tap on the display, these colours will start to move. One small clock display will be shown on top. One placeholder image is also there that will be displayed most probably in the watch app when you browse for faces.
This pride face will be available on iPhone with iOS version 11.4 or newer and watchOS 4.3.1. Otherwise, you will not be able to use it. Also, for developer beta or public beta build, it may not work.
We will have to wait few days to get this watch face . This update will be available to public on June 4 (12PM Pacific time). But there is a trick to enable it if you don’t want to wait. We don’t recommend you to do this because you might lose your important data like health data. So, do it at your own risk :
- Go to settings -> General -> Date & Time.
- If you have enabled the automatic date-time set, disable it.
- Now, change the date to anything after June 4th.
- Quit settings and open the watch app on your phone.
- Tap face gallery and select the “New in Watch OS” option.
- Tap Add to add the Pride face on your apple watch. That’s it.
Now, you can change the watch face from the watch-face menu from the Apple Watch display. Select it and enjoy :)
This method is just to test this feature. Don’t forget to reset the time back or else your health data will got corrupted.
more infor on 9to5mac